Pages

June 16, 2010

New Patterns!

This little bluebird is "Singing the Blues" in one of our newest releases.  I had it stitched in Belle Soie from Crescent Colours and the silk just pops off of the fabric.  Mom had a lot of fun shading the design with the silk. She found it to be an enjoyable challenge to place the dark and light colors here and there on the bird as she went along. 
Notice the swirls on the frame?  A perfect match to the song he is singing!  It's from Crescent Colours also.
"Liberty Belles" is a wonderful Americana project you can finish on the go.  If you don't sew, have your shop owner contact Impie, Hattie and Bea to order the little pillow for your finish.  If you live outside the U.S., remove the flags and you have a design that works wherever you live!  I love the little "belles"!
And last but not least is the newest ornament, "Frosty Flakes".  You have probably already seen him on the sidebar where I snuck him in a week or so ago.  I L-O-V-E the fabric he is stitched on and it has become one of my favorites.  It's Straw linen from Weeks Dye Works and white threads contrast really well with it.

The three new patterns featured above will begin the cross country journey tomorrow to our distributors.  So that's all for now. . . . . . we have an original girl's sampler releasing next month along with a pines/cabin design. Our ornament that releases at the same time is "Peppermint Twist" and will be a lot of fun to stitch.

19 comments:

  1. Diane, I love all three! Can't wait until they become available!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are just beautiful and will be joining my ever growing stack of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting, exciting!!! I love all of them (OF COURSE) but I really, really LOVE that snowman ornie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh pretty :)
    Should find shop in my country where they sell your ornaments so I can catch up !
    Hugs,
    Marieka

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIKES! My credit card is still smoking from your last batch of new releases!!! That won't stop me, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bluebird !

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so beautiful. I love the frosty flakes very much !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all! I love the story of your mom having so much fun "shading" the bluebird design with silks!! How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the bluebird pattern. My husband thinks I have gone mad - I just can't resist LHN :)Your patterns are absolutely cahrming !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them ALL. But my fav has to be Liberty Belles.

    Just what I need more patterns. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them all, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love 'em all, but that little snowman is calling my name.."Sharon...Sharon.." :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous9:17 PM

    I love all three! My favorite is going to be the Belles and the pillow. I just love your patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love them all !! Liberty Belles is a nice addition to my "patriotic basket" Of course the ornament is beautiful and I love the color of Singing the Blues. Your mom did a great job shading it !

    ReplyDelete
  15. All three are delightful, but Singing the Blues is truly my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How lovely! As a DAR member, I really like your Liberty Belles. Thanks for sharing. How are things going with that new grandbaby?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ilove all the new designs, but Iam very drawn to the bluebird.

    ReplyDelete
  18. lol I've already placed my reservation for my pillow before I came to visit today :) love it

    ReplyDelete
  19. How lovely are these! I particularly love Liberty Belles and the Frosty Flakes ornament is sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time from your day to drop me a line or two!

Diane