Pages

November 9, 2011

Ornament #11

Winter Forest is the 11th ornament this year.  I know there are a number of you that really enjoy stitching woodsy designs for the holidays so this one is for you!  Vonna made it into an adorable pouch. . . . a popular finishing technique since the wool seals itself rather well.  A simple blanket stitch around the design and you're done!  It would finish much smaller if you excluded the wool.  


This pattern and the New England Winter Sampler will be available in a few weeks from now.
Happy Stitching,
Diane

10 comments:

  1. Hey did I stitch and finish this one?! :)
    Can't even remember it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo can't wait to get these now :) hope they come over the pond soon :) love mouse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love designs with deer in them! This one is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!!!
    Hugs
    Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O,it's very nicely,wonderful! I like it)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Diane. I can see this coupled with the new winter sampler on the previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greeat read thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time from your day to drop me a line or two!

Diane