Pages

November 15, 2012

Season of Love and Bear Tree Forest

New pattern time!  We shipped both designs to our distributors yesterday.  The 11th ornament of the year is called "Season of Love".  The little snow couple is so cute holding their stick hands.  Stitch it for yourself but it would make a great gift for a newlywed couple!


"Bear Tree Forest" is another design from LHN featuring THE bears.  I know many of you love stitching "winter" so this was designed for you.  The bears can also be seen on the following designs: Snowy Pines (2010 ornament), Pinetop Lodge and Lakeside Lodge.


Next month we have the last ornament and an amazing reproduction from little Mary Ann Myers featuring six very good sized birds.  You are going to love it.

Happy Stitching,
Diane

15 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I just love them both but that ornament is so stinkin' cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous designs. I hadn't met the bears before but they look cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We have more bears on our web site. Take a look!

      Delete
  3. The ornament is sweet but Bear Tree Forest is amazing!
    Hugs,
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it and love it! Wow...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful beary one and I love the 11th ornament.
    Sad to hear next month will be the last ornament releases. My tree looks amazing with three years of ornaments and I showed them last week on a exhibition. Everybody loved them and I got many compliments. I had put a card above them with your company name so they knew who the designer was !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, so darn cute. I am in the process of making a set of ornaments for DS and DIL to start collecting their own ornie and there are so many I want to do (INCLUDING THIS ONE, of course!)...vivian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Although we don't have it overhere I came to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful designs ...... Happy thaksgiving !

    marylin from FRANCE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dianne, if I use whisper for the sheep on sheep virtues, should I use 1 strand of Whisper, 2 strands of Whisper or 1 strand of Whisper with 1 strand of DMC??? Thanks much, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be trial and error on your part since I didn't actually stitch them with it. Good luck!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time from your day to drop me a line or two!

Diane