Pages

January 10, 2015

Welcome 2015 - News

It looks like I simply hopped over the latter half of 2014.  Sorry about that.  I admit to not being the best blogger any more.  I haven't made any resolutions to do better but I will attempt to do it more often than I have for those not on Facebook.

Rather than recap the last three months (those designs are on our web site) I am looking ahead to the future.  I was invited by Ann and Pat at Dyeing to Stitch to create a four part series for their new club which is titled, My Dwelling Place (not to be confused with my pattern by that name).  

The club starts around the first part of March.  
Important to note:  you must email dyeing2stitch@aol.com to sign up.  
That's the only way to get the 4 part series.

All of the designs center around house and home so I know you will love stitching them all!  
The photo below shows a snippet of the first design.


Second little bit of news is that I am doing a Hoffman Distributing exclusive this year for Nashville.  I opted out last year because of all we had gone through with Ron and the cancer stuff but I'm back this year!  I just know you will love it AND the bonus design that is included in the pack.  Nashville is the end of February so there is a long wait for the reveal.

And by now I'm sure you all have heard about the new ornament series inspired by my friend, Vonna.  It's called The Sampler Tree which simply means the designs are sampler-ish.  There may be a few that are a little on the cute side but only a few.  They will still fit in with the series.


This is the second ornament we will be shipping called "Oh Christmas Tree."
Don't start looking for it just yet.  We ship the end of next week.

Lastly, I've expanded my designing beyond that of our own business and I am designing for Classic Colorworks.  You can see the Storybook designs Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, and The Queen of Hearts at www.classiccolorworks.com.  Make believe isn't just for kids any more!  Right?

And here is Gracie, exhausted after the holidays.

  
Happy New Year and Happy Stitches,
Diane


20 comments:

  1. Such wonderful news you have for us! Wishing you and Ron a wonderful new year....Gracie too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing news, thank you for sharing! I will definitely sign up for the SAL...
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! The Christmas tree ornament is lovely. I'll definitely keep an eye out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year. Looks like some great releases coming our way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your post, love your new designs, love seeing Gracie. :D Happy blessed New Year to you and yours. Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:21 AM

    HAPPY NEW YEAR
    LOVE YOUR DESIGNS AND STITCHES
    GLAD TO SEE THE BLOG AGAIN- MISS IT
    HY, MASS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful to have you back on your blog. You were missed, but always, always, family comes first. I don't Facebook, but I certainly follow you and Nikki and your charming designs. Just last week North Pole Express and Snow Sampler arrived! Can't wait to start them both. Hope to see you here again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything sounds so exciting for 2015 - I am faxing my registration for the new club right now ! Also want that market special for sure and YES Vonna sucked me right into the new series of ornaments with her lovely finishing and your beautiful designs. LOVE the newest - can't wait to get it. Hope you and your family will have a lovely 2015 - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the new ornament series and I'm glad you designing for CC. The new series is wonderful and I love their threads,I already have the first two here. Now only find time to stitch them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the fairytale designs! And the Christmas tree ornament is super! Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:20 AM

    I saw the Dwelling Place ad on Facebook and jumped in immediately! how lovely!
    I'm glad you're doing fine and keeping busy, it means that everything else is betting better and better. I'll check this new fairytale series with CC,
    have a great time and best wishes to Ron & family -
    chiara

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am confused..will you be in Nashville in February?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I won't. The project will be with Hoffman.

      Delete
  13. I love, well everything :) but you already know that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I love all the new things coming out and Gracie is ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was just curious, do we get to see a preview of the nashville release before the market is started?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Carin......It's a Hoffman Distributing release and they prefer to show it at Nashville first.

      Delete
    2. Okay thank you for your answer. I'm going to put in a pre-order for it even do I can't see it, because I know all your design are beautiful ;-) Going to do that right now.
      I also was checking your FB for the last 2 days ( sooo many times each day LOL) to see if the new ornament was to see.

      Delete
  16. I saw on your Facebook page that you are re-releasing Americana Sampling. I'm not on Facebook so I can't leave a message to you but I would love to purchase this chart. Not hank you - it's wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your post, love your new designs, love seeing Gracie. :D Happy blessed New Year to you and yours.

    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time from your day to drop me a line or two!

Diane