Pages

October 10, 2011

12 Days of Christmas

This is not your usual 12 Days of Christmas!  I always try to reinvent the wheel a bit and I'm hoping you like my interpretation of this old classic.  All twelve items are represented in this design.  Sorting through the various birds shouldn't be too hard.  The lettering will stitch fast so if you get started right away you will have this done in plenty of time for the holidays. 


This design along with Snow in Love (already previewed) and Warm Winter Woolens will ship to our distributors in a few days.  Come back tomorrow for the photo of the third release.

Happy Stitching (and singing now that you've read through the 12 items!),
Diane

16 comments:

  1. What a wonderful design, another one for the wish list :@
    LiBBiE in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12. credit cards zipping
    11. needles flashing
    10. flosses coloring
    9. linen choices
    8. people dashing
    7. store owners smiling
    6. frames awaiting
    5. days till Christmas
    4. children crying
    3. flakes falling
    2. more minutes needed
    for one stitcher to complete hers!!!!!

    I LOVE IT! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vonna you are so funny!!!!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful design!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup..this is really very fun stitching..i love it so much..like all the others..my wish list is getting longer.
    love and hugs cucki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful design - Yours always are !!!!
    Definitely going on my wish list !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely design - this is one of my favourite Christmas Carols. I will have to get my local cross stitch shop to get it in for me.

    Hugs, Kaye xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this version of the classic! Hmmm do you suppose Vonna will stitch her version as well, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diane,saro' forse ripetitiva mase brava e i lavori che fai sono tutti bellissimi ciao

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how pretty! I'm looking forward to seeing what Warm Winter Woolens looks like too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vonna...you are hilarious!!! I love this Diane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *LOVE* this design, Diane!!

    Melissa
    http://www.thedailymel.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This design is awesome! :) You certainly have such a creative mind! thank you for sharing it with the world!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your work is phenomenal, beautiful, watch them with wonder and delight and pleasure I'll come back, I salute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Beautiful Thanks for sharing! ❤❤❤ Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time from your day to drop me a line or two!

Diane