Pages

October 25, 2011

Fall Plantings

To those of us in the south, fall is not much cooler than summer.  With the sun shifting to a more southern position, plants that died in the summer need to be replaced in the hope they will survive what we hope is a mild winter.  Ron fell in love with these petite ornamental peppers.  I love them too.  Not a traditional fall plant like the mums that will be in bloom soon but that makes it nice. . . . very unusual!





I am getting ready to photograph the last pattern of the year.  I have already been at work designing and stitching 2012 designs.  Yes. . . .2012 if you can believe that!  So much to do!!

Happy stitching,
Diane

7 comments:

  1. I love the Ornamental Pepper - so colorful and pretty!

    I'm looking forward to seeing what your last design of the year will be and also what you have in store for us in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ornament pepper too.they so sweet.
    so much looking forward to seeing your new pattern..
    love for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ornamental pepper plant--perfect for where you live! And very unique when paired with the white pumpkin. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:28 AM

    Oh Diane, I LOVE your ornamental peppers :) So sweet and southwestern :)
    Love your new header photo too!
    ~Vonna

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea,those peppers will brighten up anywhere they are put:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the ornamental pepper plants!!!! Perfect for the southwest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Thanks for sharing! ❤❤❤ Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time from your day to drop me a line or two!

Diane