Pages

October 6, 2011

A trip up north. . . . . .

Ron and I took a nice little trip up north to Sedona, Arizona.  We stayed at a place that was only a few steps away from Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village.  It was amazing as were the sites in and around the city.  The first photo looks like a scene from a European city.




Gracie went along and was welcomed everywhere we went.  In fact because of her, we met a lot of really wonderful people along the way who stopped to pet her.  


Orange is not my favorite color but up here it looks spectacular!



These are my two favorite traveling companions!


And have you ever seen such pretty peppers??


I'll end the post by sharing this sweet photo of a very young model who was posing near the fountain in Tlaquepaque.  It's one of those moments that I found beautiful and engaging all at once.


I'll be back to stitching tomorrow!
Diane

9 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to have a little getaway!! Pictures are so beautiful ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! Your visit looks so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful time :D...Sedona is one of my favorite place to be...thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Sedona, but it's been a long time. Thanks for jarring some memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great trip, Diane. Thanks for taking the time to share the wonderful pictures. :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love all the pictures so much..very lovely place to visit.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My parents live in Mexico during the winter. On one of my trips down to visit them, they took me to Tlaquepaque. It was a beautiful village with lots of arts and crafts. It looks a lot like your pictures. Very pretty, very serene, and lots of color even in the dead of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing place for a getaway! Such a beautiful spot, it looks so peaceful. Thanks for sharing your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pictures are just breathtaking!!! WOW!!! I'm so glad you had such a great trip!! Thanks for sharing your pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time from your day to drop me a line or two!

Diane