Pages

March 15, 2010

Back to Robin Hood. . . . . .

I received another email, this time stating that the spelling of "Marion" with the "o" is a variant spelling and perfectly acceptable.  So keep it an O or change to an A if you like.  I double checked and found the explanation on Wikipedia and agreed with the writer who notified me.  In fact, I believe Wikipedia is where I took my spelling from for her name in the first place!  However you still must take out one of the "r"'s in sheriff.  :)

Diane

2 comments:

  1. What's a few spelling errors! Everyone makes one sometime and yours was corrected. Thanks!

    Happy Day! Pat Gracie for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, My mother in law is Marion and has always spelled itith the O. I wouldn't change it. It looks great that way. Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time from your day to drop me a line or two!

Diane