Pages

March 24, 2010

Trivia

When I was a little girl my brother and I would ride our bikes to the farm nearby to buy fresh eggs for mom.

  • In Junior High an High School I was in a marching band playing the flute!

  • Growing up I rode horses but never had one of my own.

  • Our family dog when I was small was a German Schnauzer named "Jingles".

  • Ron and I met in Junior High School when we were thirteen years old!

  • When I was only eight years of age I could cross stitch, knit, crochet and use mom's sewing machine.

  • My favorite toy was my Barbie doll.  She was the one with the red swimsuit and blonde bubble cut hair.  She is long gone but I wish I still had her!
Just trivia!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the walk down memory lane.

    I smiled at the barbie reference. I didn't have one until I was 12. I hated dolls when I was younger. Preferd my Breyer horses and my Fort Apache set. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I myself never played with barbies, I was more a boy toys girl... like a little cars and climing trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your memories.

    I was quite the tomboy growing up but loved playing with my barbies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time from your day to drop me a line or two!

Diane