Pages

June 2, 2011

"Pine Tree Inn" and more. . . . . . . .

For all of you pine tree lovers, Pine Tree Inn"!  I know how much I love them and I know many of you do too.  Vonna stitched and then finished this very simply.  The twine really suits the nature of the design.  The supply list is posted on the main web site.

This design will be in shops near the end of the month along with the reproduction, Melicent Turner.

News. . . . . very soon I'll begin posting monthly newsletters to the LHN site.  For many of you this will be a repeat of what you read here on the blog but I'll always include a few extras just to keep you interested.  For those of you who aren't regular readers and want everything in one place for quick access, that's the place to look.   Stay tuned. . . . . . . I think you'll enjoy the addition!

Happy Stitching,
Diane

7 comments:

  1. ohhh that is pretty :) another on the to get list ... *sigh one day I will have some money ..lol love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely ornament !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new ornament, Diane! I've loved all of them! I am very much looking forward to your newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty ornament...and a nice finish too. I never tire of reading your blog so a newsletter will be double interest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful idea to have a newsletter, and a beautiful ornament to add to the wish list.
    LiBBiE in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely ornament...i love all your creations..kiss..Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  7. makes me think of the movie White Christmas!! My favorite..... darby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time from your day to drop me a line or two!

Diane