Pages

June 20, 2013

June Releases!

June seemed to be a good month for a bit of farm life so we are releasing two designs with cows!  Maybe we'll start a cow revival.  The first one is "Bessie".  I am thinking she needs a companion so maybe next year I'll design one for her.


I have taken a fancy to her so she is sitting with my milk pitcher on my hutch.

The second cow comes from the design "The Farmer's Daughter" which is so much more than just a cow and a girl. . . . it's an entire farm.  Remember, I grew up in rural Indiana so this speaks to me.  My brother and I rode our bikes to the farm nearby to pick up fresh eggs for mom.  There was a bull on that farm that we were never allowed to get close to but there were also sweet cows and chickens.  This piece reminds me of those earlier days.


And last but not least is the sixth sheep in the virtue series, "Simplicity."  We kept it "simple" to remind us all of the little things we need to appreciate in our lives.  Some times it's just nice to take a deep breath and have an uncomplicated day surrounded by the basics.



Happy Summer Stitching!
Diane

9 comments:

  1. I love your little sheep series! I may just have to splurge and buy them all. I love sheep. We always lived in the city, but my father would buy baby sheep and goats to live in our courtyard, and it was so much fun to nurse them with little bottles... Good times! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! More charts to go & buy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your latest designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my stars!!! I love them all!!!! I am doing the sheep series and having a blast doing them.

    The cow charts are a must for me. A cow was my first pet!!!! (Although I didn't realize we were raising her as beef cow to be sold for meat. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are all so pretty! love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. superbe comme d'habitude ! merci pour ces modèles

    marylin

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is definitely some sweet summer stitching in those new releases. I love them! I'm hoping to stitch Bessie for a close friend. They operate a dairy farm and I know she'd just love that piece hanging in her new home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Again there are so beautiful !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time from your day to drop me a line or two!

Diane